By Sara Dilley on Nov 19, 2015
¼ cup leftover cranberry sauce
1 ½ cups of leftover gravy
1 cup leftover stuffing
2 sourdough hoagie rolls
2 cups leftover turkey meat, shredded
1 tablepoon of cannabutter*
4 slices of provolone cheese (optional)
- In a small pot, mix 1 cup of gravy with 1 teaspoon of cannabutter over low heat, until all is dissolved and combined.
- Slowly add boiling water to gravy until the sauce is thin enough to recreate the consistency of a sandwich dip.
- Heat turkey with remaining half cup of gravy in a small pot.
- Toast hoagie roll until crispy, then spread mayo, mustard, and cranberry sauce on both sides.
- Place turkey and leftover stuffing on roll, as well as cheese if you like. Serve with canna-infused gravy dip.
*For our cannabutter recipe, we used 1/4 ounce of cannabis in 3 cups of butter, with a recommended dose of a 1/2 tablespoon per person. You may want to adjust the recipe according to the strength of your own cannabutter or cannaoil.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!